Please enter your zip code below to view our Residential Soccer Training schedule. You can find out more about our Residential Training Weeks and information on our Residential Sites by clicking on the tabs on the left.
What is Residential Soccer Training?
Since inception over 50,000 players have experienced the ‘Total Soccer Experience’ of a U.K. Elite Soccer Residential Camp. The Nations leading program is proud to announce another exciting line up of camps across the country for summer 2016.
Past participants have gone on to represent US National Teams, male and female domestic and International professional teams, all levels of collegiate soccer and some of the nations highest ranked high school and club teams.
Learn More – 2016 Residential Camp Brochure
Our residential weeks are designed for teams and players motivated to truly fulfill their potential. They run from Sunday afternoon to Thursday evening*, with players sleeping over at the site or commuting daily. Frequently Asked Questions
Our Residential Camps teach players Why When and Where to apply skills as well as the fundamental How.
A unique Advanced International Training Curriculum will challenge and motivate players daily.The U.K. Elite Soccer progressive coaching system ensures Dynamic warm up routines, technical assessment, game related / tactical drills, small sided conditioned games, scrimmages, functional and tactical development are combined throughout every field session.
Every member of our coaching team has a combination of practical experience and professional qualifications.
They are ready to make you and your team better players!
* Residential weeks at Hofstra University run from Monday morning to Friday evening
Why do Serious Players Choose Residential Weeks?
- U.K. Elite Soccer makes players better. Guaranteed.
- We create the best possible learning environment for youth soccer players.
- We encourage, motivate and challenge players to maximize their potential.
- We teach how, when, why and where skills are best used.
- We provide a true 24/7 opportunity for player development.
5 Classroom Sessions:
- Video Analysis
- Performance Diaries
- Principles of Attack & Defense
- Self Evaluation
14 Field Sessions:
- Advanced International Training Curriculums
- Technical, Tactical, Functional Training Sessions
- SKLZ / EXOS Speed, Strength & Mobility sessions
- Coached Scrimmages
- Immediate Feedback & Analysis
“I enjoyed the great training and excellent fields. Getting to stay in a college setting for a week was brilliant”
“I loved how the coaches were so enthusiastic and positive, it really helped improve my skills”
“It was a week-long sleepover! Eating & sleeping with my team plus all the training bonded us and made us play better”
The Total Experience!
– Daily Technical Instruction/Curriculum from Professional Staff
– Functional Training (Position Specific)
– Goalkeeper Specific Instruction
– SKLZ Recovery/Activation Zones
– Performance Diaries – Self Evaluation
– Attacking/Defending Principles
– Evening Scrimmages/Tournament Play
– Game Day Management (Nutrition, Hydration, Preparation, Recovery)
– Match Analysis
– Team Building
– Dedicated staff (coaches and counselors), who are committed to providing a one of a kind experience.
– Incredible facilities that offer a varied environment/experience from dorms to cabins.
– Daily Off-Field Activities: swimming, basketball, soccer tennis and social events.
– Evening Entertainment ( team building, mini-olympics/competitions, camp fires, etc)
– “Cabin/Dorm Life” – The amazing memories you make with your friends/teammates is often the best part of camp.
– 24 hour, on site medical supervision.
Individual Players 9-18yrs
OUR advanced international curriculum includes the latest techniques and ideas from Brazil, Spain, Holland, Germany, England and the USA. Thousands of players will experience and benefit from this curriculum through our Technical, Tactical, Functional & Physical field sessions. They will all have a common goal: improve their individual game and become better players. We expect and ask a lot of each player. We challenge them to work hard, raise their expectations and performance level. They will also enjoy it immensely!
How to perform advanced skills in game situations. Includes receiving the ball under pressure, finishing, individual and team attacking and defending, set pieces.
When & why to perform these skills relative to your position and role within a team. Includes transition, speed of play, combination play, changing the point of attack, principles of attack and defense, attacking and defending set pieces.
The Dutch 4v4 concept is also included within our tactical training curriculum. It teaches all the basic principles of the 11 v 11 game. Long championed in HOLLAND as vital for players of all ages, we believe it is an effective tool for player development.
Where and how to perform different skills relative to your position within a team. Highlights position specific focus, individually and collectively.
Focuses on speed, strength, stamina and sharpness – with a ball!
Also includes nutrition, how to Warm Up and Cool Down correctly, and featuring ‘PACE’ (Power, Acceleration, Co-ordination, Explosiveness).
Preparing mentally to fulfill your potential. Includes how to become a leader, set goals and focus on improvement. Featuring VIDEO ANALYSIS of your individual and team performance; REFLECTIVE LEARNING through feedback and classroom study.
As part of the quality feedback process players will watch and critique their on-field performance through video.
Safe Hands Training CurriculumCertain camps offer specialized training for this unique position from our talented goalkeeping staff.
- Diving Saves
- Goal Kicks / Distribution
- Back Passes & Foot Skills
- Footwork & Posture
- Catching & Handling
- Shot Saving
- Tipping & Parrying
- Dealing with Crosses
- Breakaway Saves
- Fitness for Goalkeepers
- Box Presence & Management
- Anticipation / Decision Making
- Organizing the Defence
- Angles & Positioning
- Initiating Attacks
- Sweeper Knowledge
- Self Analysis
- Set Pieces
- Self Confidence
- Positive Projection
- Training Ethics
- Handling Pressure
- Psychology for Goalkeepers
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-631-9802 ext 209.
Teams Are Welcome At All Residential Weeks!
Our Residential Weeks provide the best possible pre-season training for teams of all ages & abilities. We customize the curriculum for each team. The team coach attends the week free when accompanying their players.
The depth of knowledge of the coaches is impressive. They really understand the game and how to teach it to High School players effectively. We look at this week as the unofficial start to our Fall season. Tom Rowan, Pocono Mt. East HS, PA
My coaches and I spent the week watching every session, listening to every comment and loving every minute of it! The best team experience we’ve ever had. Jim Tobin, Hornell HS Boys, NY