Search for Summer Tournament Teams in your area
Boys and Girls Tournament Teams U9-U14
Our Summer Tournament Teams provide players aged U9-U14 an opportunity to play competitive soccer through June and July.
This player centered program challenges individuals to become effective in game situations through bi-weekly training sessions and 2-3 regional tournaments.
Tryouts take place from November 2015 – April 2016
- Early/mid June to mid/late July 2016
- 5-6 week program
- 8-10 training sessions
- 2-3 tournaments
- Full time professional coaching
- Adidas player uniform additional fee
- Teams based at regional locations
Interested in hosting your own U.K. Elite Soccer Summer Tournament Team?
Please call: 973 631 9802
CT Select Program Information
- CT Select (Summer & Winter) is the original supplemental team program in CT.
- Practice locations include Bridgeport, New Canaan, Newtown & New Haven.
- Players practice x week from June 20th – August 6th (14 Field Sessions)
- Participating tournaments include Jones Beach Soccer Sand 5 series, Global Team Events Summer Invitational Lawrenceville NJ and the 6th Annual Jamboree at The University of Bridgeport.
- Each player will benefit from a unique individual coaching curriculum designed to meet the technical & tactical needs to effective on the field.
- Accomplished coaching staff from CT will guide every successful outcome from the program. A collection of College, HS, & club coaches have been assembled. You will not find this level of coaching on any other summer team program in CT.