Even though it is October and the fall soccer season is in full flow, UK Elite Soccer is already beginning to form our Summer Tournament Teams for 2017. With try-outs as early as November, now is the time to register your child into the best summer soccer tournament program on the east coast.
2016 was the biggest year to date for UK Elite Summer Tournament Teams with hundreds of players competing in numerous tournaments across five different states and this year we are looking to make this program bigger than ever!
If you are still unsure if a UK Elite Summer Tournament Team is the right program for you and your soccer players, then we have five helpful reminders why you need to register for a try-out this November.
1) Professional Coaching – Each of our UK Elite Soccer Summer Tournament Teams has a designated professional soccer trainer. These trainers hold certifications from the world’s leading soccer organizations such as The NSCAA, USSF, UEFA and The FA. Each UK Elite trainer is thoroughly vetted and receives continual professional development to ensure they stay at the very top of the coaching game.
2) Player Centred Environment – The Summer Tournament Team program is designed to improve players as individuals whilst exposing them to competitive team situations. During the program, players will be pushed to work on their individual development and their coaches will spend time working with specific areas of weakness through tactical, technical and functional training. These skills will then be reinforced in competitive tournament play. Players will be exposed to a level of coaching detail not found in any other summer program.
3) Bi-Weekly Training Sessions – The UK Elite Summer Tournament Team program allows players to participate in two 90 minute sessions per week. This ensures their summer months are filled with exposure to a soccer ball and professional training. These programs run for 5-6 weeks and have 8-10 training sessions dependent upon your location. The perfect way to stay active and to continue playing regular soccer this summer.
4) Regional Tournament Play – Each UK Elite Summer Tournament Team will play in 2/3 regional tournaments. This may even include out of state tournament play. Summer tournaments are a fantastic opportunity to play against players from your surrounding area in a controlled but competitive environment. Previous participants have relished testing their skills against other teams and a weekend soccer tournament is the perfect family summer activity!
5) Play The Game You Love – Whilst there are many enjoyable things to do during the summer months, being part pf a UK Elite Soccer Tournament Team allows your soccer players to continue playing the game they love when others have stopped. A UK Elite Soccer Summer Tournament Team provides plenty of opportunities to continue playing and is the perfect way to keep active this summer.
With try-outs being finalized right now, search by zip code for your nearest try-out location and register!
See you at a try-out field very soon.